Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Hello Peoples!

This is my first blog post so I guess I should tell Y'all something about myself, and just why I am making this blog.
First off, I am a 13 year old girl, with red hair, a hot temper, and a strong love for my friends, family, and horses.
I enjoy to write, and rollerblade, and many other things.
I have made this blog because I enjoy to write, and wanted a place to put my original stories, how ever my fanfiction writings are at,
www.fanfiction.net
My name on there is Iluvhorses1997, so if you wanna read my stories.........
Well considering that this is a place for me to publish stuff..... Here's a short story to "cut the ribbon" for my new blog :)


Once there was a sweet little girl. Her name was Nan. She had soft blond hair, and sparkling blue eyes, and frekles across her cute, thin, and upturned nose.
She enjoyed wearing dresses. And she loved all the colors except pink. And the only thing that she loved as much (If not more) than her family, and that was horses.
All colors, and her favorite song was that one lullaby about horses.
She could be heard, her sweet eight year old self singing it.
"Black and gray, dapled and bay.... All the pretty little horses."
She knew excactly what kind of horse she wanted.
She wanted a sweet gentle and kind horse, one that wouldn't buck her off. A horse that would go like the wind, and allways come back to her.
One night as she was trying to sleep she heard a noise. A loud whinnying noise. A hurt horse whinny.
She snuck out of her house, and followed the noise.
When she got to a large tree a little farther away from her house, she stopped. A boy, of about twelve (Old in her eyes) was fending off some wolves that were trying to kill a beautiful, but scared black gelding.
He was bleeding, both the boy and the horse, but Nan only saw the blood on the horse. The dark red blood, staining the dark black body.
The boy paused to comfort the horse, and it was silent for a moment, but then when the tall boy turned to hit one of the wolves with a large branch he freaked out again.
Nan darted from her hiding place, and began to pet the horse. He calmed. Oh thank the Lord he calmed.
His blood stained her PJ's, but she didn't care.
As the wolves ran off, tired of fighting, the horse quieted even more.
"Charcoal? Are you okay sweet boy?"
"He's your horse?"
"Yeah. But I won't get to keep him. I have to sell him, or, or, or...."
His voice trailed off.
"Or what?"
"Kill him."
"Can I have him? Please?"
The boy smilled, he knew she would take care of Charcoal, from the way she had bounded in there and comforted him, so he agreed, and Nan had her horse.
One day when she was thirteen, she was riding HER horse. She loved to call him that. He was HER horse.
Anyway, she was riding her horse, when a boy walked up the driveway.
Nan had no more control of where Charcoal went.
"Charcoal!"
Nan was surprised. She didn't know this seventeen year old boy was!
The boy glanced at her, and she recognized his eyes.
He was Charcoals first owner.
"Y-y-you, haven't come to take him away have you?"
The boy shook his head no.
"I just wanted to check up on him. You keep him."
Nan nearly flew off of Charcoal to hug the boy, well now nearly a man, who five years ago had given her his horse to take care of, and now was letting her keep the horse.
And So Ends The Story Of The Girl Who Loved The Horse

2 comments:

What did you think? Feel free to leave your comments below!